Global equities were higher on Wednesday, extending the global equity market rally into a fifth month as investors cheered Apple’s strong results and the U.S. dollar dipped ahead of a policy statement from the Federal Reserve.
- ‘A Plus for Global Equities’: Investors React to Korea Summit
- San Francisco roofers are swamped with months-long waits: Here's why
- Friday Night/Saturday AM Blog: Winter weather chances, plus your month long forecast
- Students ease stress through painting as part of a month-long campaign
- Tuesday Night/Wed. AM Blog: Severe weather update and month long forecast
- Campsie and Kirkintilloch people will be forced to walk half a mile for a bus if month-long road closure goes ahead
- Traffic chaos warning ahead of month-long gas work in East Kilbride
- Ant McPartlin heads home to 'continue treatment' after month-long stint in rehab
- Nestle settles months-long pricing scrap with European retailers
- Clouds gather over global economy, casting long shadow on Europe
Apple magic extends global equities' months-long rally have 159 words, post on feeds.reuters.com at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.