Autokid becomes truck repair arm of Standard Insurance (Philstar.com) – May 20, 2019 – 3:08pm MANILA, Philippines — Autokid Truck Solutions has one aim: to advance the trucking industry in the Philippines with its top-of-the-line truck products, repair services and parts from its one-stop shop.As a homegrown company, it continues to provide a holistic offering that is truly rare in the trucking industry. In line with this, Autokid has chosen Standard Insurance as its key insurance provider. Standard Insurance, a leading motorcar insurance company in the Philippines, easily developed mutual trust with Autokid. “We are very excited to work with Autokid and its young and dynamic leadership under Kevin McHale Yao. They play a key role in making Philippine business more efficient, cost-effective and delightful,” said John B. Echauz, president and chief executive officer for Standard Insurance. What’s more, Autokid has become one of the main truck repair partners of Standard Insurance in Northern Luzon. According to Kevin McHale Yao, chief executive officer of Autokid, this development sets a “gold standard” in truck insurance. “We’re always finding new ways to deliver the best truck solutions for our customers. Our partnership with Standard Insurance truly sets the gold standard for truck… Read full this story
- Health insurance policies adequate to cover coronavirus, no urgency for new products
- Arm Found In Philly Was Rt. 1 Crash Victim's, Police Confirm
- Could California reclassify janitors, truck drivers, construction workers as employees?
- Can a 'numbers guy' with insurance DNA finally fix AIG?
- Repair bill for storms Ciara and Dennis will top £360m, say insurers
- Insurance policies for UK's biggest pub group do not cover Covid-19
- Cheap Car Insurance 2020: How To Lower Car Insurance Rates In Five Simple Ways
- That’s trucking dangerous! Incredible Volvo advert sees four TRUCKS stacked on top of one another and driven along with company president on the roof
- Bizarre moment Range Rover driver defiantly sits on her car bonnet in a bid to stop tow truck driving off with it
- Paytm arm gets Irdai brokerage licence
Autokid becomes truck repair arm of Standard Insurance have 340 words, post on www.philstar.com at May 16, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.