MOSCOW: A Boeing 737-800 passenger jet operated by Russia’s NordStar carrier slid off a runway as it landed on Monday in a heavy snowstorm in the Russian city of Norilsk with 101 passengers and 6 crew members on board, NordStar said.No one was hurt and the plane did not sustain any damage, the carrier said in a statement, adding that passengers were able to disembark from the plane themselves.NordStar blamed the incident on the poor weather conditions.It is the second such incident involving a Boeing 737-800 in a matter of days.On Friday night, a jetliner chartered by the US military carrying 143 people slid into a shallow river while landing in Florida during a thunderstorm, injuring 22 people.US federal investigators on Saturday began investigating the reason for the incident.
- Southwest, United and American Airlines flight attendants say they are scared of returning to work on Boeing 737 Max after two fatal crashes
- Watch a Tesla Model S P90D Race a Qantas Boeing 737
- China introduces Boeing 737-sized seaplane
- Passengers safe after plane overshoots runway in Siberia
- Every World Cup stadium for Russia 2018 as seen from space including the Luzhniki Stadium and the Volgograd Arena
- 3 Star performers from Russia vs. Saudi Arabia
- FIFA World Cup 2018: 3 Reasons Why Russia Lost 3-0 To Uruguay
- Bharat Forge to supply titanium forgings to Boeing
- Emergency testing a Boeing's brakes equals awesome
- World Cup reporter sexually assaulted during live broadcast from Russia
Boeing 737 slides off runway in Russia's Norilsk have 242 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at May 6, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.