Luxury hotel chain Four Seasons recently unveiled a plan for a new, upgraded customized private jet to replace the first aircraft model that was launched four years ago.
The new Four Seasons Private Jet, a custom-outfitted Airbus A321 LR, is to be “the widest and tallest cabin in its class” with a passenger capacity of 48, and is due to take off in 2021, reports CNN Travel.
Four Seasons vice president of design Dana Kalczak said on the company’s website that the design team was “inspired by the glamour and prestige of air travel in times past, when every flight was a special occasion”.
She added that the design had “a laser focus on comfort, functionality and beauty” and aimed to encourage “spontaneous social interaction between everyone on board”.
The aircraft’s 48 custom-designed seats are constructed with soft Italian leather and offers 5 feet (2 meters) of personal space. Each seat extends to a fully flat position and comes with an ottoman, which can be used as a footstool or for a fellow passenger to sit down and chat during the flight.
Apart from freshly cooked gourmet meals and luxury in-flight amenities, passengers can also join interactive workshops or enjoy spa treatment in the aircraft’s lounge area.
Christian Clerc, Four Seasons president of worldwide hotel operations, said that the private jet encouraged “meaningful connections between people and places while delivering a seamless and highly personalized journey”.
“Building on the tremendous success of our Private Jet program to date, with consistent sell-outs, wait lists and near-perfect guest satisfaction rates, our drive to continuously innovate and push the conventional limits of travel has led to this new opportunity to experience Four Seasons like never before,” said Clerc.
The current Four Seasons Private Jet, a Boeing 757, is still available for booking flights, with prices starting at around US$147,000 per passenger. (sop/mut)
- Diego Maradona demands luxury ranch and a private jet to take his Mexican second division side to all their away games
- J.J. Wilcox leaves 49ers without signing, plans to join Jets instead
- The New York Jets announce additional 2018 partnerships with WWE and Marvel
- Dolphins Jerome Baker Shouted Out His Mama After His Touchdown Beat The New York Jets
- Atlanta Falcons vs. New York Jets: TV Channel, Live Stream, Odds for Tonight's NFL Preseason 2018 Game
- Dolphins claim QB Bryce Petty after being waived by the New York Jets
- New York Jets sign RB Charcandrick West
- Rodney McAree to be unveiled as new boss at Coleraine
- Detroit Lions vs. New York Jets: Prediction, preview, things to know, how to watch 'Monday Night Football'
- Miami Dolphins’ receiver DeVante Parker practices. Issues to decide if he’ll play versus New York Jets