Gilas women stay unbeaten in FIBA 3×3 Asia opener Luisa Morales (Philstar.com) – May 22, 2019 – 5:01pm MANILA, Philippines — The Gilas Pilipinas women’s 3×3 squad go 2-0 in the FIBA 3×3 Asia Cup opening day after besting Chinese Taipei, 16-13, in Changsha, China on Wednesday. After romping Samoa in their first game, 21-1, the Filipinas find themselves atop the standings in Group A. The Philippines hopes to sweep the Qualifying Draw stage to move on to the pool matchups when they go against Vanuatu tomorrow. Meanwhile, their male counterparts had a rough start to their campaign after falling 0-2 against Thailand and Qatar.
- Japan women improve to win Asian Games rugby gold
- Bangladesh opens ODI series with 48-run win over Windies
- Namibian Johannes wins Nagoya Women’s Marathon
- Outrage in South Korea over Telegram sexual abuse ring blackmailing women and girls
- Ethiopia’s Assefa wins Nagoya Women’s Marathon
- OPINION: Four men have been executed over a rape and murder. It's no victory for women
- Coronavirus: What could the West learn from Asia?
- Countries in Southeast Asia impose far-reaching restrictions as coronavirus cases jump
- Vietnam Readies for Tentative Economic Rebound as Coronavirus Caseload Stays Low
- College athletes choosing whether to stay in US or head home
Gilas women stay unbeaten in FIBA 3x3 Asia opener have 206 words, post on www.philstar.com at May 22, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.