Vice President Jusuf Kalla was given a surprise birthday party during a visit to Geneva on Wednesday to attend the Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction meeting. The party to celebrate the wily politician’s 77th birthday was organized by the head of the National Disaster Agency (BPNB), Lt. Gen. Doni Monardo. A small crowd surprised the Sulawesi native and his wife Mufidah at midnight to sing him ”Happy Birthday” and presented a unique birthday cake served on a slab of real wood.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Make Very Rare Instagram Cameo to Wish Ashley Benson Happy Birthday
- Camila Cabello Says 'I Love You' to Shawn Mendes in Sweet Happy Birthday Post
- Joe Jonas Wishes ‘Love of My Life’ Sophie Turner a Happy Birthday: ‘Life Is Better with You’
- Happy Birthday Sridevi: Versatile Actress With A Keen Eye For Fashion
- DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: How to beat coronavirus? Sing Happy Birthday as you wash your hands
- Hillary Clinton is not going to be Bloomberg's vice president
- South Sudan’s Riek Machar sworn in as vice president
- Former Georgia governor candidate Stacey Abrams says she would be 'honored' to be the Democratic nominee for vice president and she 'absolutely' sees herself running for president on day
- Vice President, OBJ, Goodluck, Lawan, others honour Gov Emmanuel’s late father
- South Sudan rebel leader Machar sworn in as vice president
Happy Birthday, Mister Vice President have 230 words, post on jakartaglobe.id at May 14, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.