Sadly, we at the Embassy in Bangkok have seen many instances whereU.S. citizens discover, too late,that essential, high-qualityhealth care is out of financial reach and their options are limited. As you contemplate your own preparedness, we urge you to plan for a few key expenses: medical treatment, nursing care, and, if necessary, medical evacuation. Do You Have a Plan to Receive Treatment in Thailand? Access to healthcare in the United States and Thailand differs. When you live abroad, Medicare(https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/before-you-go/your-health-abroad/insurance-providers-overseas.html) cannot pay for your healthcare.U.S. healthcare programs that can sometimes be used overseas, such asprivate health insurance, TRICARE (http://www.tricare-overseas.com/), andVA-provided care (https://www.va.gov/COMMUNITYCARE/programs/veterans/fmp/index.asp), work differently and may require upfront payments.As a non-Thai, youdo not enjoy the same subsidized access to the public healthcare system as your Thai neighbors. While Thai law directs hospitals (both private and public) to provide emergency life-saving care, they are not required to provide care for routine or chronic conditions andmay require full payment in advance. Tragically, some of the most common challenges we witness relate to home healthcare and long-term hospitalization. Even the most prepared retirees in Thailand, capable of withstanding several medical emergencies, may not realize just how expensive professional care can be if they develop… Read full this story
- Succession Planning Steps in Business Estate Planning
- Drop Shipping The Secret of Success
- Strategic Actions For A Strategically Structured Succession Planning For Company Leadership
- Anti Aging Treatments And Antiaging Nutrition Can Make You Feel 10 To 20 Years Younger
- Strategic Planning - Key Success Factors and How to Avoid Ten Common Mistakes
- Success Through Simple Plans
- Success Analysis - The Concept of "Critical Mass"
- Success: 5 Powerful Ps
- Success: A Worthy Destination
- How To Write The Right Business Plan!
Have a Plan for Successful Aging ? have 313 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at May 1, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.