We have been experiencing some problems with subscriber log-ins and apologise for the inconvenience caused. Until we resolve the issues, subscribers need not log in to access ST Digital articles. But a log-in is still required for our PDFs.
- WhatsApp expands radio campaign to curb fake news to 10 more states in India
- WhatsApp building India team to check fake news circulation
- Government to sensitise schoolkids to combat fake news
- Fake News Africa: FactCheck initiative to curb fake news launched in Nigeria
- Government considers action against India heads of WhatsApp, Facebook on failure to check fake news
- Govt has asked WhatsApp to outline steps for dealing with fake news: Minister
- Coronavirus: WhatsApp's million dollar 'plan' to fight fake news
- Four people in Quang Nam fined for fake news about Covid-19
- Coronavirus: I&B Ministry orders States to facilitate print and electronic media outlets to fight fake news
- Panel gets 7,732 complaints on fake news within 2 weeks
How a #SexStrike became fake news have 158 words, post on www.straitstimes.com at May 17, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.