(ANSA) – Rome, May 10 – Italian industrial production rose by 1% in the first quarter of 2019 with respect to the previous three months, the first quarter-on-quarter rise since the start of 2017, ISTAT said on Friday. The national statistics agency said output rose in this period despite a fall of 0.9% in March in month-on-month terms.
- Industrial production misses expectations
- German industrial production leaps after Brexit slump
- German industrial production makes timid Nov gains
- Eurozone industrial production blew the doors off in July
- Industrial production rises more than expected
- Industrial production unexpectedly falls
- Industrial production was solid in January
- Industrial production falls more than expected
- German industrial production sees surprise dip
- US industrial production rises despite sharp drop in autos
Industrial production up 1% in first quarter-ISTAT have 118 words, post on www.ansa.it at May 10, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.