Come June 10, Jewel Changi Airport will officially open their 14,000 sqm playground located at the highest floor. Home to seven playscapes and creative gardens, the Canopy Park is a first-of-its kind attraction for both the young and the young at heart. Before you make plans to head down though, be prepared to shell out up to $54 if you’re an adult and $39 for children or senior citizens if you want the full Canopy experience. According to the folks at Jewel, the ticketing system is for crowd control and safety purposes so that guests will have the best experience possible. HERE’S WHAT YOU’RE PAYING FOR Entry into Canopy Park starts at $4.50 and includes admissions to Topiary Walk, Discovery Slides, Foggy Bowls and Petal Gardens. Access to the other attractions (Hedge Maze, Mirror Maze, Manulife Sky Nets and Canopy Bridge) range from $7.20 to $19.80 and differ for adults and children or senior citizens. Additionally, bundle packages are available for a fuller experience and some include the Changi Experience Studio — an interactive digital attraction. HIGHLIGHTS OF CANOPY PARK Arguably the star attraction of Jewel, the Manulife Sky Nets consists of two types – Walking and Bouncing. Walking is a 50-metre taut… Read full this story
- Plug and play at Changi airport
- Windows 8.1 Users: Download Latest Version By June 10 to Continue Getting Patches
- Wal-Mart to start selling Dell PCs June 10
- Ross Mistry speaking about SQL Server Security on June 10, 2008 @ Microsoft's San Francisco Office
- A picture of health! Jodi Anasta looks fresh-faced and relaxed at Sydney Airport... after taking a break from Neighbours due to 'exhaustion'
- June: Foods Days, National Foods Holidays
- Open source's role in the recent software layoffs
- 400 Singaporeans gave Joseph Schooling a massive welcome at the airport after his gold medal win
- Off-topic: CIA Family Jewels (The Mafia was hired to kill Castro?)
- Kids In This Community Couldn't Get To A Playground. So The Playground Came To Them.
Jewel Changi Airport's massive playground opens June 10 have 321 words, post on www.asiaone.com at May 30, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.