Liverpool risk ending the season empty-handed. (Photo: AFP/Jose Jordan) Jurgen Klopp’s men face a tricky trip to Newcastle on Saturday (Apr 4), two days before Pep Guardiola’s City host Leicester, with just one point separating the pair. Below them, Tottenham, Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United remain in the hunt to secure the remaining two top-four places despite stuttering form. And at the bottom of the table, Cardiff’s Premier League future is hanging by a thread as they prepare to host Crystal Palace. AFP Sports looks at the state of play in the Premier League ahead of the penultimate weekend of the competition. THE TITLE RACE It is advantage City in arguably the greatest Premier League title race in history with neither side having dropped points for two months. Defending champions City, after 12 straight wins, are on 92 points, one clear of relentless Liverpool, who have lost just once in the league all season. Defeat for Liverpool at Newcastle, managed by former Reds’ boss Rafael Benitez, would give City the chance to wrap up the title on Monday. But a win would put Liverpool back on top for at least 48 hours and put the pressure back on Guardiola’s team,… Read full this story
- Dig Deep Down Inside and Believe
- Fighting a World Title Fight With God
- Bargain Hunter Search Guide: Digging Deep to Find Name Brand Products at Cheap Prices
- Choosing An Office Printer: Dig Deep For The Right Deal
- Man burying dead daughter discovers newborn baby buried alive
- Deep Earthquake Waves - Can They Be Used to Generate Energy?
- Underground Cities, Save the Humans
- The Fisherman's Technique To Dig For Sand Worms For A Fishing Trip
- Deep Cylce Batteries
- Will The Open At Royal Liverpool Be As Special As The 134th Open At St Andrews?
Liverpool must dig deep to keep Man City title fight alive have 302 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 3, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.