REUTERS: Medical authorities in Maine on Wednesday confirmed the state’s first case of measles in two years, making it the 25th state to report cases of the disease.
The child afflicted with measles has fully recovered, the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention said.
(Reporting by Peter Szekely in New York)
- Global measles cases spike 30 percent: WHO
- Measles case involving Sydney baby two months away from vaccination 'terrified' parents
- Measles cases triple globally: WHO
- US Measles Cases On Track To Set An Alarming Record
- Measles cases quadruple globally in 2019, says UN
- Measles cases soaring in Europe, WHO warns
- Air India Says System Restored After Main Server Shutdown - Report
- Dengue Alert In Bangalore: The City Reports 500 Cases In A Day
- Trump Tax Return Matter Included in State Anti-Corruption Case
- AT&T Gave $200,000 to Politicians Leading Abortion-Ban Efforts in Six States: Report