By Ilya Bañares Staff Reporter Tues., May 7, 2019 Toronto police have made an arrest after a 78-year-old man was assaulted outside a Starbucks on the Danforth over the weekend. Police say that at around 5 p.m. Sunday, officers responded to an assault in the area of Danforth and Gough Aves., west of Pape Ave. Police say the suspect yelled and swore at a man just as he was leaving the store, and then punched him, causing the victim to fall and hit his head. He was seriously injured. A day after releasing a surveillance camera image of the suspect, Barry Dennison, 62, of Toronto, was charged with aggravated assault. He is scheduled to appear in College Park court June 17. Article Continued Below Ilya Bañares is a breaking news reporter, working out of the Star’s radio room in Toronto. Follow him on Twitter: @ilyaoverseas Report an error Journalistic Standards About The Star TOP STORIES, DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX. NEW NEWSLETTER HEADLINES SIGN UP
- Man arrested for punching conservative activist on UC-Berkeley campus
- Pictured: Man arrested over suspected 'Tesco terror' attack
- The man arrested in Jazmine Barnes' death didn't match the police sketch. Here are some possible reasons why
- Man arrested in Leicester over the murder of Jodie Chesney
- Kremlin claims US is withholding information about a Russian man arrested on a US Pacific island
- Man arrested for stabbing priest at Montreal church
- Man arrested outside Lana Del Rey concert after 'kidnapping threat'
- Chinese man arrested in US for allegedly acting 'as an illegal agent' of China
- Man arrested after 9 pedestrians hit by truck on busy sidewalk
- New Zealand Terror attack: Man arrested for distributing Mosque attack video online
Man arrested after assault at Starbucks on the Danforth have 281 words, post on www.thestar.com at May 7, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.