2019, R, 131 min. Directed by Chad Stahelski. Starring Keanu Reeves, Halle Berry, Ian McShane, Laurence Fishburne, Mark Dacascos, Asia Kate Dillon, Lance Reddick, Tobias Segal, Anjelica Houston, Saïd Taghmaoui. REVIEWED By Marc Savlov, Fri., May 17, 2019 Tweet print write a letter Is it beyond reason to nominate Keanu Reeves’ unstoppable hit man John Wick as PETA Spokesperson of the Year, as well as, in no particular order, best successor to The Killer/Hard Boiled-era Chow Yun-fat mastery, and best-dressed, cordite-scented triggerman with a heart of cold crimson gold? I think not. John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum, the third installment in what has become an increasingly intricate and ever more epic tale of an emotionally traumatized but no less lethal hit man, caught in the crosshairs of a neon-drenched mid-death crisis, is a fatalistic fantasy that positively bleeds, bruises, and blows holes in its stoic antihero even as the odds consistently favor his imminent demise. And to think it all started with the death of a woman and a dog, back in 2014’s surprise breakout hit John Wick. Chisel St. Bernard’s most humanistic quote upon Wick’s tombstone, if it ever comes to that: “Qui me amat, amat et canem… Read full this story
- John Wick 3 4DX Review: A Fun Yet Extremely Brutal Cinematic Experience
- John Wick 3 Hits Digital in August, 4K, Blu-Ray & DVD in September
- Will Aladdin Wish John Wick 3 Away from the Top of the Box Office?
- Is Bloated, Pretentious, and Too Stylish for Its Own Good
- Is the Highest-Grossing Horror Movie Since 2013
- 58 Movies We’re Excited About in 2017
- Franchise fatigue continues as 'Men in Black: International' and 'Shaft' disappoint at box office
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' struggles at box office with worst debut in franchise's history
- Halle Berry reveals she got 'inebriated' after historic 2002 Oscar win, doesn't remember the night
Movie Review: John Wick: Chapter 3 have 307 words, post on www.austinchronicle.com at May 16, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.