Prince Harry, Meghan Markle show royal baby for the first time (Philstar.com) – May 8, 2019 – 8:16pm Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, showed off their newborn baby boy to the public on Wednesday before introducing him to Queen Elizabeth II at Windsor Castle. The beaming couple said parenting had been a “dream” and “amazing” but kept the world guessing as to the name of their son, who was born on Monday.
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and Baby Archie Video Call Queen Elizabeth II From Los Angeles On Her 94th Birthday
- Prince Harry Has Baby Archie On His Mind When Talking to Parents in Personal Video
- Princess Anne appears to take swipe at Prince Harry & Meghan Markle as she warns against ‘doing things a new way’
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry and baby Archie video call the Queen on her birthday – details
- Piers Morgan slams Prince Harry & Meghan Markle in harsh rant after pal says he’s finding Hollywood life ‘challenging’
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle ‘deliver food’ in LA lockdown
- Meghan Markle and Harry banned from hosting huge bash for Archie's birthday
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle spotted on hike after delivering food for charity
- Kate Middleton Opens Up About Meghan Markle's Baby News for the First Time: 'It'll Be Special'
- Meghan Markle Drops Royal Baby Hint
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle show royal baby for the first time have 219 words, post on www.philstar.com at May 8, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.