PARIS: It wasn’t supposed to happen this way. At the start of January, PSG were looking forward to what promised to be a superb second half of the season.They had big ambitions and huge dreams, were still unbeaten domestically and had plenty of momentum in Europe.They were cruising and yet, in the space of four months, it all came crashing down.PSG are now in complete disarray, crippled by tensions inside the club and inside the dressing room. They’re currently the laughingstock of European football.In March, they were knocked out by a Manchester United “C team” at the Parc des Princes after winning the away leg 2-0, something no team had ever done before. In April, they conceded 14 goals in three weeks across just five league matches. In the five big leagues, only Huddersfield have let in more goals (15) over a similar span.How did PSG fall so low? How have they become so bad? Who is responsible for this nightmare end of the season that’s seen the Parisians win only one of their last seven matches in all competitions, with two draws and four defeats?That includes the defeat to Rennes on penalties in the French Cup final, having let… Read full this story
- Uncooperative attitude of bankers hurting exports: FIEO
- Play time: A problem we can't play with much longer
- India's problem with rape: Do women feel safe?
- Monaco’s Moreno in at the deep end with PSG coming up twice
- Edinson Cavani ‘agrees transfer to join Atletico Madrid on three-year deal’ from PSG
- What's the Problem with "Traditional Masculinity"?
- Gratitude as an Attitude Sparks Love
- Tammy Bruce: Epidemic of attacks on Jews is an outgrowth of Democratic and liberal attitudes and policies
- Jon Venables: how attitudes towards criminality have changed and hardened
- The problem with Labour’s manifesto isn’t the ideas, it’s the credibility
PSG have a serious attitude problem have 320 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at May 8, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.