GEORGE TOWN: The Rapid Penang bus service will operate with reduced frequency in conjunction with the Aidilfitri celebration.
Rapid Penang in a statement here today said the reduced frequency operation would be carried out between June 4 and June 11 and full operations would resume from June 12.
Members of the public can contact Rapid Penang’s Hotline at 04-2558000 for more information on its bus operation routes and schedules.
Further details on Rapid Penang services are available on social media and website at www.rapidpg.com.my. – Bernama
- Ford Launches On-Demand Bus Service BRIDJ In Kansas City
- Didi Kuadi Introduces Shuttle Bus Services
- Machine-based data helps telecoms improve customer service and reduce churn
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Automating business processes with cloud services
- Chinese Herbal Formula Reduces Hot Flashes Linked To Menopause
- Must-have Mobile Apps, Web Services for Vacation
- Lessons learned: Outsourcing managed network services
- Continuous Delivery to Speed Software Delivery (and Reduce Stress)
- Cisco, BMC Co-Develop Cloud Platform for Service Providers