But not to annual extensions of stay awarded by the Immigration police bureau. Confusing indeed, but the former report to the Foreign Ministry and the latter to the Interior authorities. In any case, the suggested minimum insurance cover of Bt400,000 would hardly cover serious surgery or long-stay hospital treatment, even assuming that exclusion clauses and pre-existing conditions did not kick in. Moreover, all the publicised cases involving inability to pay medical bills or requiring crowd-sourcing to get home have been tourists and not retirees. As Fagin announced in the musical Oliver, “I think we’d better think it out again!” Barry Kenyon Pattaya
- Hospital price transparency: Medical costs now must be listed online
- What a medical school on a Rwandan hilltop can teach the United States
- Are Phoenix hospitals dumping homeless patients on the streets?
- THE NOONER for 11-16-18
- The Fire that Changed The Way We Think About Grief
- And What Can You Say About Paul Ryan?
- Read the text of Governor Baker’s second inauguration speech
- 17 ways to prevent homeless patient dumping in Arizona
- Puppuccinos, fur-ternity leave : Millennials' pampered pets
Rethink needed for medical insurance requirement have 190 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.