JEDDAH: Saudi Arabia’s King Salman invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against the kingdom and neighbouring United Arab Emirates, the foreign ministry said on Saturday (May 18).The meetings are set for May 30 in Mecca, the ministry said on Twitter.Four commercial ships were sabotaged off the coast of the United Arab Emirates on Sunday, and two days later drones attacked oil installations west of the Saudi capital Riyadh.
- Saudi Arabia announces Eid-ul-Fitr 2020 on May 24
- Saudi Arabia begins two-week ceasefire in Yemen due to coronavirus
- Saudi Arabia Says It Will Stop Executing Children. But Read the Small Print | Opinion
- Saudi Arabia abolishes flogging as punishment for crimes including being drunk and extramarital sex
- Coronavirus economics gives an out to crown prince recklessness in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia and Newcastle United: Would a takeover be possible in the Bundesliga?
- Elizabeth Warren slams US arms sales to Saudi Arabia and UAE after CNN report
- Saudi Arabia explosion: Ballistic missile fired at residential area intercepted
- Saudi Arabia Unveils First Domestically Produced Combat Drone
- Breaking: FG receives 292 evacuees from Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia to convene Arab leaders over recent attacks have 194 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at May 19, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.