The Future Forward Party seems to be facing a do-or-die situation only a few weeks after it won 80 or so MP seats in the March 24 election.
The FFP’s two co-founders, party leader Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit and party secretary-general Piyabutr Saengkonokkul – despite their big dreams and gung-ho attitudes – failed to read the Constitution and related laws thoroughly. That is why their party is in deep trouble now.
As the old Thai proverb goes: pla yai muk tai nai nam teun.
Translation: Big fish almost always die in shallow waters.
- Mystery surrounds thousands of dead fish in Verdigris River
- Weeks family opens fish market in Bonita after closing camp
- McDonald's Big Mac Is 50 and Still Going Strong
- Dead fish, birds, manatees, even a whale. Toll from worst red tide in decade grows.
- Florida’s red tide takes a mounting toll. And it’s not just on the fish.
- More manatees have died in Florida so far this year than in all of 2017. Here’s why
- Mother, daughter die after being electrocuted by motel air conditioner
- Who Was Ed King? Famed Lynyrd Skynyrd Guitarist Dies at 68
- Florida tiger keeper broke safety rules before big cat mauled her to death, zoo says
- Man killed when big waves sweep four people off California jetty into ocean