The Future Forward Party seems to be facing a do-or-die situation only a few weeks after it won 80 or so MP seats in the March 24 election.
The FFP’s two co-founders, party leader Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit and party secretary-general Piyabutr Saengkonokkul – despite their big dreams and gung-ho attitudes – failed to read the Constitution and related laws thoroughly. That is why their party is in deep trouble now.
As the old Thai proverb goes: pla yai muk tai nai nam teun.
Translation: Big fish almost always die in shallow waters.
- Farmers stricken with fish die-off in La Nga river
- Mass fish deaths in Hanoi's West Lake
- Swimming continues in West Lake despite mass fish deaths
- West Lake fish go belly up in Hanoi again
- Planet’s largest freshwater fish can now reproduce thanks to farmer’s technique
- Pay-TV market: big players kill smaller companies with dumping services
- Formosa's untreated wastewater suspected as causing mass deaths of fish
- Highly poisonous toxin causes mass fish deaths in central Vietnam
- Fishermen, locals suffer in wake of fish deaths
- Sugar factory blamed for Vietnam's second fish kill scandal within weeks