BEIJING: Two children were killed in China after a tornado flipped over an inflatable bounce house in the northern province of Hebei on Thursday (May 2), state media reported, in the second such incident in two months.A tornado had struck a central plaza in Laiyuan county, overturning the bouncy castle in a freak accident that injured seven others, the Beijing Youth Daily said, citing local authorities.Pictures posted on social media by the newspaper showed a partially deflated bouncy castle toppled over several cars.Three people have been detained in connection with the incident and investigations are underway, the Beijing Youth Daily said.In April, a dust tornado sent an inflatable bounce house flying in central China, killing two children and injuring 18 others.
- Post-lockdown beauty sorted! 12 tips for glowing skin and glossy hair (and you won't need to leave the house!)
- We Cannot Wait to Confront Communist China | Opinion
- Life under coronavirus lockdown, through the eyes of children around the world
- REVEALED: The tragic life of a vulnerable toddler found dead in a cot after her father 'lived with her decomposing corpse for an entire weekend' - as shocking details about her final days emerge
- Silent Hill is returning... in Dead By Daylight DLC
- Boris Calls for Inquiry into Origin of Coronavirus Following China’s Cover Up
- Asia Today: India’s cases surge again, China opens Congress
- Air pollution in China returns to high level after falling significantly during coronavirus lockdown in February
- These Top 5 children's TV shows bring back summer vacation nostalgia!
- Tragedy as four-year-old girl is found dead inside a Brisbane home and police set up crime scene while they interview relatives
Two children dead after tornado tips bouncy castle in China have 279 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at May 2, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.