Sport Williams are confident insurance will pay for the damage to George Russell’s car caused by a loose drain cover in Azerbaijan two weeks ago, the Formula One team’s deputy principal Claire Williams said on Thursday. 09 May 2019 10:31PM Bookmark BARCELONA: Williams are confident insurance will pay for the damage to George Russell’s car caused by a loose drain cover in Azerbaijan two weeks ago, the Formula One team’s deputy principal Claire Williams said on Thursday.Williams told reporters at the Spanish Grand Prix that she had discussed compensation with the race promoter in Baku after the April 26 incident.”They have been very accommodating and seem to be moving things pretty quickly forwards. So I’m pleased,” she said.”It will go through the (circuit) insurers’, they understand it needs to move sooner rather than later. So we are in the process now of working out the cost of it to us and we need to file that and we’ll go from there.”Williams could not give a financial estimate, which some commentators have speculated could be more than half a million dollars.”Our priority was to get the repair work done and then we’ll go through the analysis to understand exactly how much… Read full this story
- Rhode Island House to begin public hearings on whether state should pay $113M 38 Studios debt
- Cox Found Guilty of Contributory Infringement, Must Pay $25 Million in Damages
- Settlement proposes EA Sports pay college players nearly $1,000 each for appearing in video games
- Genn, Baku and Doomguard sent to the Hall of Fame as Hearthstone heads into the Year of the Dragon
- Valkyrie Crusade adds Melodica and Baku Special Select Summon!
- Is Hearthstone pay-to-win? We find out
- MGSV: The Phantom Pain Update Adds Insurance
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Offers Base Insurance via Microtransactions
- Metal Gear Solid 5 to offer base insurance via microtransactions
- Rhode Island exploring costs of not paying 38 Studios bonds
Williams confident insurance will pay out for Baku damage have 324 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at May 9, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.