It started out with an alleged kiss, but it ended with two women beaten up and another five hauled to court. Upset that one of the victims had allegedly flirted with a friend’s boyfriend, the group of five confronted her and her friend, assaulting them and threatening to burn their faces. Yesterday, Grace Quek Xin Hui, 23, was convicted of rioting, criminal intimidation and voluntarily causing hurt. She is the last of the group of five to be dealt with. Gina Yeo Kai Ting, 21; Tey Shi Hui, 22; and Ang Pek Ling, 20, were given probation. Jamie Thng Yu Xuan, 23, was sentenced to reformative training for the assault and additional drug offences. In the early hours of Dec 15, 2017, the group were at Envy Dance Club at Sentosa Gateway when Yeo complained about Miss Terine Ng Qian Hui, 19, kissing a friend’s boyfriend. The group confronted Miss Ng outside the club, but she denied the allegations. They then slapped, kicked and punched her. Quek also held a lighter near her face, threatening to burn her face and hair. When Miss Ng escaped with the help of a passer-by, the group turned their attention to her friend, Miss… Read full this story
- Ahd: Neighbour molests woman, assaults husband
- Woman who fell asleep while burning a trendy scented candle ended up with soot in her lungs and had to be put on oxygen - and medics warned it could have killed her
- Could smart Biomask regenerate burned faces?
- Woman reveals how she cleared her face of blemishes in just FOUR days after developing fungal acne - and shows of stunning before and after images
- Teen who threatened to shoot up school sentenced to 12 months probation
- Former police chief accused of sexually assaulting teen to learn fate today
- Sask. woman wants apology after baby burned by coffee at McDonald's
- 'You saved Rahaf's life': online outcry kept 'terrified' Saudi woman safe, says friend
- 'Go get 'em, Roy!' Trump gives Republican Senate candidate accused of sexually assaulting teenagers his 'full support' in endorsement call
- Niqab-wearing Muslim woman says she fears being 'killed on the street like Jo Cox' because of 'angry working- class white men' who abuse her
Woman assaults teen & friend, threatens to burn their faces have 365 words, post on www.tnp.sg at May 3, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.