DepEd seeks P25 B for admin buildings Rainier Allan Ronda (The Philippine Star) – June 13, 2019 – 12:00am MANILA, Philippines — The Department of Education (DepEd) has requested a budget allocation of almost P25 billion to construct administration buildings as it has been aware of the need for these in public schools all over the country. In a statement yesterday, the DepEd said it had proposed P24.98 billion as part of its 2020 annual appropriation for the construction of administration buildings, which will house the principal’s office, faculty room, guidance room, library, and school supplies and equipment storage during calamities. It pointed out that adding such a multibillion-peso item in the proposed DepEd budget of more than P500 billion for 2020 needs preparation. Hence, legwork for the proposal had been done much earlier. The agency said that it issued the statement in response to a string of social media posts that Alliance of Concerned Teachers (ACT) secretary general Raymond Basilio made on June 8, where the latter claimed credit for DepEd’s proposal to allocate funds for the construction of administration buildings in its 2020 budget. “To set the record straight, the DepEd underscores that its funding request for the construction… Read full this story
- Command & Conquer Remastered Community Council Seeks to Keep the Game on Track
- Anthem classes and builds
- Endless Legend seeks the perfect imbalance to keep players exploring and exterminating
- Intel to build hardware fixes into 8th Gen CPUs to protect against Spectre and Meltdown
- Senate panel backs Trump's court pick, but Flake seeks FBI probe
- Artifact best decks: the decks to build for competitive play
- Anthem Ranger Class Builds Guide – Sniper, Melee, Crowd Control Builds, Recommended Loadouts
- Nintendo Seeks US Hardware Architect for "Future Platforms"
- Hands On With Worlds Adrift, Which Seeks To Return To MMOs’ Days Of Wonder
- We’re Seeking Dedicated and Skilled People to Join Our Staff!
DepEd seeks P25 B for admin buildings have 312 words, post on www.philstar.com at June 13, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.