REUTERS: FedEx Corp reported a 17.5per cent fall in quarterly profit on Tuesday, as an escalating U.S.-China trade war continued to weigh on the package delivery company.
Adjusted net income fell to US$1.32 billion, or US$5.01 per share, for the fourth-quarter ended May 31, from US$1.60 billion, or US$5.91 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to US$17.8 billion from US$17.3 billion a year earlier.
(Reporting by Sanjana Shivdas in Bengaluru; Editing by Arun Koyyur)
- Alphabet third-quarter profit misses estimates
- Tesla Records First Quarterly Profit In Two Years Thanks To Model 3 Demand
- WPX reports net loss for first quarter
- Google falls short on third-quarter profit
- Volvo's quarterly profit dented by pricing pressure, tariffs
- Amazon quarterly profit exceeds expectations; sales up 39 percent
- Boeing's $2.2 billion quarterly profit, revenue top estimates
- GOP Reports Record Second-Quarter Profits
- Toyota quarterly profit flatlines as rising costs offset better mix
- Toyota quarterly profit steady as rising costs offset better mix