Lowry gets shoved by fan, pushes Raptors to Game 3 win (Agence France-Presse) – June 6, 2019 – 1:47pm OAKLAND – Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry took a shove from a spectator and pushed the Canadian squad within two wins of the NBA title Wednesday (Thursday Manila time) with a stellar NBA Finals performance. Lowry scored 23 points and passed off nine assists in the Raptors’ 123-109 victory at defending champion Golden State, lifting Toronto ahead 2-1 in the best-of-seven title matchup. While diving for a loose ball early in the fourth quarter, Lowry went beyond the backboard and into the crowd, where he was shoved by a spectator who was later removed from the arena by security. “There’s no place for that. He had no reason to touch me,” Lowry said. “He had no reason to reach over two seats and then say some vulgar language to me. There’s no place for people like that in our league, and hopefully he never comes back to an NBA game.” It was a night of frustration for Warriors fans as Kawhi Leonard scored 30 points and Pascal Siakam and Danny Green each added 18. But it was Lowry’s aggressive effort that… Read full this story
- Devils beat St. Louis 4-2, snap Blues’ 8-game win streak
- Ben Stokes Ready to Play in Empty Stadiums Till COVID-19 Gets Controlled, Says Closed Door Games Won't Make Cricket Less Competitive
- Fans at baseball games? Taiwan's CPBL planning to allow 1,000 spectators starting May 8
- College-Football Fans at Title Game Squeezed by Ticket Prices, Ice, and Trump
- Florida Gov. Ron Desantis Says MLB Fans Could Attend Games in June or July As Part of Reopening Plans
- MLB teams to begin refunding fans for lost games
- Steve Kerr was nervous about game-winning shot in 1997 NBA Finals: 'I s--t my pants'
- Strained U.S. mortgage firms get support but push for liquidity facility
- Badgers would get $3 million for Lambeau game
- Ricky Ponting gets nostalgic, shares 1998 Commonwealth Games jacket picture
Lowry gets shoved by fan, pushes Raptors to Game 3 win have 327 words, post on www.philstar.com at June 5, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.