SINGAPORE: A 68-year-old man suspected of molesting a 10-year-old girl in Bedok has been arrested, the police said on Tuesday (Jun 18).The police said they received a report that a girl, 10, was molested by an unknown man along Bedok North Street 1 at about 4pm last Friday. With the aid of images from police cameras, officers established the identity of the man and arrested him on Monday.Investigations are ongoing. Anyone convicted of outrage of modesty can be jailed up to five years, fined and caned.
- Vietnamese doctors successfully remove ‘turtle shell’ on 10-year-old girl’s back
- Turtle-shell-like mole removed from back of 10 year old girl
- 10-year-old boy named among HCM City’s outstanding citizens of the year
- Man arrested for killing child and raping 9-year-old girl
- Hanoi man arrested for battering starving 10-year-old son
- 4-year-old girl in southern Vietnam tests positive for Zika virus
- Little hope for 12-year old girl who weighs only 4 kilos
- Liver transplant performed to save 15 year old girl
- 11 year-old girl injured after tragic accident
- Investing in ten-year-old girls helps generate demographic dividend: UN report
Man suspected of molesting 10-year-old girl in Bedok arrested have 187 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at June 17, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.