One from state among top 20 female students The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) results on Wednesday. While three students from Maharashtra have bagged positions in the list of 50 all-India toppers, one student is among top 20 female students. The results can be viewed on NTA’s official website ntaneet.nic.in. NEET exam is the all-India level entrance for students who wish to pursue undergraduate medical or dental courses. Nalin Khandelwal from Rajasthan got the all-India top rank with 99.99 percentile. Three candidates from Maharashtra, Sarthak Bhat, all-India rank 6, Sairaj Mane, all-India rank 34 and Siddhant Date, all-India rank 50, were among the first 50. Disha Agrawal, all-India rank 52, was among the 20 female toppers. NEET 2019, which was conducted throughout the country on May 5. In Maharashtra, 2,06,745 candidates took the test, of which 81,171 qualified for the counselling process. Sudha Shenoy, a parent representative who is vocal about issues in medical education, said Mumbai’s performance was not on par with that of other districts. She pointed to the particularly high number of students scoring over 600 from a total of 720. “There are many in the 600-plus category. In the previous years,… Read full this story
- NEET 2019 admit card for Odisha released at ntaneet.nic.in, exam on May 20
- Dream11 Team Prediction MAH vs PUN: Captain And Vice Captain For Today Group C, Round 8, Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2019 Between Maharashtra vs Punjab at Sector 16 Stadium, Chandigarh 9:00 AM IST November 18
- Jharkhand Assembly Polls 2019: After Maharashtra, ally trouble looms over BJP in state
- Apple Q1 2019 results: Profits stable as service gains offset iPhone slump
- Children In Need 2019: Tess Daly, 50, puts on a stylish display in a sleeveless sequined jumpsuit as she kicks off charity telethon
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019 results LIVE: Michelle Visage finished bottom of the leaderboard – is she in trouble tonight?
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019 results – here are the celebs still in the competition and who’s left so far
- Full list of Eurovision 2019 results - who came where revealed
- BSE Odisha Result 2019: Class 10th scores expected soon on bseodisha.nic.in; here's how to check
- Congress, NCP meeting to discuss common minimum programme for Maharashtra underway
NEET 2019 results: Three from Maharashtra in Top 50 have 357 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at June 6, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.