MANILA, Philippines – Filipino boxing icon Manny Pacquiao leads a collection of local and international personalities in the launch of a Philippine-based start-up, which offers celebrity-designed and curated franchising and licensing options.
The start-up, Renegade Branding Concepts, operates in the fields of beauty, fashion, health and wellness, home interiors and food and beverage.
Pacquiao is just one of many personalities who created their own brand of products and services for Renegade.
Joining him are: the design duo of supermodel Christensen and Camilla Staerk; German-American model Liliana Nova; Brazilian-Japanese celebrity Daniel Matsunaga; biking enthusiast Troy Montero; society icon and eventologist Tim Yap; football player Anton del Rosario; and Fil-Bruneian models and influencers Sam Richelle and KC Del Rosario.
The new start-up challenges traditional models of launching possible ventures by offering fully realized licensing concept interiors. All licensing concepts are curated by partner celebrities and influencers who are referred to as “renegades.”
Renegade Branding Concepts is the brainchild of branding magnate Robbie Antonio.
“We are very proud to be the first company with this business model. The idea is to leverage the influence and popularity of our partner renegades to create marketable of business concepts that you can simply acquire and implement,” said Antonio.
“Imagine being a prospective businessman. While looking for the perfect business idea, you are confronted with the burden of creating a new concept that needs to stand out. Then, you will have to conduct heavy research on how to operate it, how to find the right suppliers and partners, and how to plan your finances. This is where Renegade Branding Concepts comes in,” he added.
“By acquiring a license, a customer gets a fully realized business plan, as well as extensive assistance on the design of your business structure. He will get a full operations plan, equipment plan, a profit and loss assessment, as well as an ROI roadmap. And don’t forget the fact that your business receives instant popularity and curiosity factor since it is curated by a popular renegade.”
In partnership with Renegade Branding Concepts, Pacquiao is launching his own brand of gyms called HITT Boxing Studios. The gym offers boxing-based workouts in a stylish structure that use modern equipment including water-filled punching bags.
Pacquiao is also launching his own F&B concepts including his own coffee shop brand, Chicken Roast, and BBQ Roast stalls. He will also be unveiling his haberdashery and water refilling business that will be open to licensing and franchising.
Antonio plans to expand Renegade Branding Concepts to key markets in Asia and around the world, starting with strategic operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand.
For more sports coverage, visit the ABS-CBN Sports website.
- Disney World and Disneyland Accepting New Reservations Starting June 1 Amid ‘Indefinite’ Closure
- Christopher Meloni As ‘SVU’ Character Elliot Stabler To Headline New Dick Wolf Drama Series For NBC
- Coronavirus creating thousands of new jobs as companies re-purpose for 'corona-conomy'
- New York starts sharing ventilators, US cases top 100,000: Top Covid-19 global updates
- CBS2 Weather Headlines: Break In The Miserable Conditions Expected Monday
- New York Weather: CBS2’s 3/27 Friday Morning Forecast
- Coronavirus has seized control of New York. Here's why the city may never be the same again
- China's 'mini-IPO' reform takes on new virus urgency
- New Jersey virus deaths, unemployment make big jumps
- Mariah Carey marks her 50th birthday with a fresh-faced Instagram photo and tells fans she's starting off her big day 'with a new song'
- New Orleans Saints Set up Draft Headquarters at Local Brewery
- TrueChoicePack named #4 on Inc. Midwest’s list of the fastest growing private companies in the Midwest USA!
- South Korean Health & Beauty Company, Silverex, Unveils a Chemical Free, Sanitizing Spray Bottle & Solution on Indiegogo
- This is the helpline No. of e-commerce companies
- Google Cloud has acquired this IT company
- Panorama makes headlines with ‘Fake Sheikh’ – but faces a narrower outlook
- Ellis Marsalis Jr dead – Jazz ‘legend’, 85, dies from pneumonia after contracting coronavirus in New Orleans
- Insiders Skeptical Of Howard Kagan’s Late Bid For The Weinstein Company
- New York prepares to bring out its virus dead: Dozens of makeshift morgues are set up at major hospitals after 98 people died in seven HOURS - bringing the death toll to 776 - as the Mayor warns people may be fined $500 for not staying home
- Start your Monday smart: Pandemic, stay home, equal pay, US census, culture online
News Pacquiao headlines new PH start-up company have 717 words, post on news.abs-cbn.com at June 10, 2019. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.