Raptors end Warriors’ reign for 1st NBA title (Agence France-Presse) – June 14, 2019 – 11:51am MANILA, Philippines – The Toronto Raptors are the 2019 NBA Champions after beating Golden State, 114-110, in Game Six of the Finals on Thursday (Friday Manila time) at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California. The Raptors made history after winning the franchise’s first title. Led by a Kyle Lowry explosion, Toronto ended Golden State’s NBA reign. Both squads engaged in a back-and-forth affair that resulted in numerous lead changes and deadlocks. But ultimately, the full-force Raptors were too much to handle for the undermanned Warriors. Fred VanVleet was crucial in the clutch for Toronto as his 3-point daggers propelled the Raptors to victory. Klay Thompson was torching Toronto for most of the game but went down with a knee injury late in the third quarter and didn’t return for the rest of the match. Thompson finished with 30 points in three quarters of play.
- Are the Golden State Warriors Making the NBA Finals Boring?
- Warriors complete sweep of Cavs for 3rd NBA title in 4 years
- The LeBron Effect: Bookies Slash Odds on Lakers to Win NBA Title after James Arrival
- Warriors NBA title parade set for Tuesday in Oakland
- Rick Welts explains why Warriors’ success is good both for the Warriors and the NBA
- Golden State Warriors win second consecutive NBA title
- Durant revels in Warriors securing back-to-back NBA titles
- Warriors Heroically Overcome Jeff Green, George Hill, & Rodney Hood To Claim NBA Title
- Klay Thompson ends Warriors parade in classic style
- 'I'm tired. I want to go eat a sandwich': Klay Thompson ends Warriors parade in classic style
Raptors end Warriors' reign for 1st NBA title have 275 words, post on www.philstar.com at June 13, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.