Stacey Solomon ‘s Loose Women co-stars have revealed her new baby boy looks exactly like his dad Joe Swash.
The new mum’s Loose Women colleagues Nadia Sawalha and Jane Moore went over to visit her yesterday to meet the tot for the first time.
They discussed the visit on the ITV show today, and Nadia revealed the resemblance between father and son was striking.
She said: “He’s Joe in a baby grow… it’s just so weird.”
Jane added that Stacey, 29, has bounced back from the birth really quickly andis like “Wonder Woman” as she looks after her two older son as as well as the baby.
She explained: “It’s week two and she’s really chilled [Stacey] was crossing her legs and I was like ‘How are you doing that?’
“She was stooping to pick stuff up…
“As we left she was going outside to play football and I was like ‘You are Wonder Woman.'”
Stacey and Joe have been keeping the baby’s name a secret but Nadia confirmed that they are finally going to announce it tonight.
She said: “Stacey’s going to announce the name tonight.
Fans believe Stacey may have given away the baby’s name, with some suggesting he’s called Rexi after she appeared to say it in a recent video.
Stacey deleted the video straight away, but fans have been commenting ‘Rexi’ on recent snaps posted by her and Joe.
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033
- Galaxy Duo Looks Just Like a Penguin Guarding Its Egg (Photo)
- SpaceX's Falcon Heavy rocket looks just like the beast it is
- Nintendo Switch’s 2018 lineup looks just like 2007, 2011, and 2014
- Unbound Just Launched The New Palma Wearable Bullet Vibrator—And It Looks Just Like A Ring
- Net ads that look just like TV
- Massdrop's 'CTRL' Keyboard Looks Just Like Input Club's 'K-Type'
- Stacey Solomon shares a peek inside her super-stylish bedroom
- Joe Swash announces he's QUIT I'm A Celeb Extra Camp for the sweetest reason
- Autumn doorscapes are the new homeware craze you never knew you needed – just ask Stacey Solomon, Laura Whitmore and Zoe Sugg
- The Northern Ireland women living with autism, just like I’m a Celeb’s Anne Hegerty