KING Khan is also the King of the Jungle now that the Bollywood actor is set to lend his voice to the Hindi dub of Disney’s upcoming The Lion King remake. Shah Rukh Khan will be voicing Mufasa alongside his own Simba, to be voiced by his son Aryan Khan. The Bollywood star expressed his gratefulness to be able to lend his voice to a timeless Disney film together with his son via Twitter. Both father and son collaborated on a film 15 years back voicing Mr Incredible and Dash, respectively, in The Incredibles, another Disney animated film. Their latest Father’s Day post showed that they can’t wait to work together again! According to NDTV, the original film holds a special place for the Khan family. “The Lion King is that one movie that my entire family loves the most and it holds a very special place in our hearts. “As a father, I can totally relate with Mufasa and the endearing relationship he shares with his son – Simba. “The legacy of Lion King is timeless; and being a part of this iconic re-imagining with my son Aryan makes it extra special for me. We are most excited that… Read full this story
- Lion King Set Photo Introduces Donald Glover as the New Simba
- Disney's Lion King Live-Action Movie Gets Director Jon Favreau
- Disney's Lion King Remake Left Elton John Hugely Disappointed
- Lion King Gets Donald Glover as Simba, James Earl Jones as Mufasa
- Beyonce reveals husband Jay-Z and daughter Blue Ivy are featured on her Lion King album: 'Authenticity and heart were important to me'
- The Lion King Remake Concept Art Offers Alternative Takes & Cartoon Accurate Scar
- Beyonce and Elton John Team Up for Lion King Soundtrack?
- Disney's Lion King Remake Wants Chiwetel Ejiofor as Scar
- Keeping it real: a behind-the-scenes look at 'The Lion King' visual effects
- The Lion King VFX Supervisor Believes Virtual Reality Is the Future of Hollywood
The Khans are taking over the Hindi version of ‘The Lion King’ have 328 words, post on www.thesundaily.my at June 18, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.