London (CNN)Donald Trump limbered up for his latest overseas trip — to Britain — in typical style, with remarks that risked insulting his royal hosts and by plunging headlong into the country’s fraught domestic politics.
UK has ‘got to get it done’
Trump weighs in on Markle
‘Fascist like’ remarks
- Trump praises strong relationship with UK's May after damning her Brexit plan
- 8 ways Trump could offend the Queen when they finally meet
- We just witnessed the 10 most disastrous days of Trump’s presidency
- ‘Everyone rolls their eyes’ when Trump talks to Theresa May because he’s ‘like a golf club bore,’ Downing Street insiders say
- New emails show George Papadopoulos communicated with Michael Flynn and Steve Bannon during Trump’s 2016 campaign
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un hits the road in Hanoi ahead of Trump summit
- The 'climate diaspora' trying to save the Paris agreement from Trump
- Trump-Kim Summit: North Korean, U.S. officials try narrowing differences on eve of historic meeting
- President Donald Trump leaves World War One commemorations isolated among allies
- Trump-Kim summit: North Korea delegation explores fruits of Singapore's capitalism
Trump shatters diplomatic etiquette on eve of UK visit have 1437 words, post on edition.cnn.com at June 2, 2019. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.