In recent days, Hu Xijin, editor of the Communist Party-owned Global Times, rebuked the U.S. for bullying and reported that Beijing’s attitude was hardening in preparation for a long and hard trade war. He said reaching a compromise would be difficult, with hostile popular opinion on both sides.
- US Navy ship sails in disputed South China Sea amid trade talks with Beijing
- U.S. Navy ship sails in disputed South China Sea amid trade talks with Beijing
- US China trade talks resume, Trump says deal still "possible"
- China says US trade talks 'laid foundation' to resolve concerns
- US China trade talks resume but major hurdles remain
- China hopes TPP trade talks are transparent; open to joining
- Trump praises China's Xi as trade talks begin in Beijing
- Asian energy firms soar with oil prices, dealers eye trade talks
- Global stocks fall on China weakness, tempered trade hopes - VnExpress International
- Trump team demands China slash US trade surplus, cut tariffs
You called us, China reminds Trump as trade talks resume have 165 words, post on www.latimes.com at June 19, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.