Singapore’s second Apple store is set to open this Saturday, Jul 13, at 10am. Apple Jewel Changi Airport will be located on level 2 of the mall and will have over 100 employees speaking 11 languages, including sign language.
Customers can get hands-on access to more than 200 of the brand’s latest products, get technical advice and support, as well as participate in the Today at Apple Program. The programme offers free daily sessions focusing on video and photography, coding and apps, health and fitness, music, and more.
The new store will also offer a unique session exclusively for Jewel customers called The Magic of Jewel Changi Airport Photo Walk. Visitors can pick up new photography techniques on the iPhone and iPad as they explore Jewel’s highlights.
Learn to use the different modes to capture the best photos, then get editing tips from the experts. The walk is approximately 500m. Customers can sign up for this and other sessions online at www.apple.com/sg/today/.
Those who purchase Apple products can also tap on the Personal Setup service where they can get help getting started with their new device, such as setting up email or learning tips and tricks to improve productivity.
The first customers who attend the grand opening on Saturday will receive an Apple commemorative t-shirt.
- Apple Opens First Store in China
- Photos: Apple opens biggest store in London's Covent Garden
- Apple Opens a Repair Program for the iPhone 6s Plus and 6s
- Plug and play at Changi airport
- Apple to open Bondi store on 28 May
- Microsoft to open retail stores. Yeah, good luck with that
- Apple close to opening retail stores
- Apple to open first store
- Apple B2B App Store open for business
- Apple Opens Mac App Store, Discounts Own Software