LABUAN: DSTE Capital Limited, Malaysia’s home-grown agro-tech firm, has launched new technology to resolve the challenges faced in the Malaysia agriculture industry. It introduced the DSTE CHAIN, which a complete ecosystem in the agricultural chain and is equipped with the advanced technology, namely Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) system. This technology enables DSTE to make agricultural processes traceable through food supply chains, at the same time preventing fraud, malpractice and enabling transparency in the supply chains with the aid of blockchain and other innovative technologies. With DSTE CHAIN and the application of DLT ecosystem, market participants, authorities, and consumers will be able to obtain the information of the agriculture of food produce, from the farm that it was planted, the factory it was processed and/or produced, to the market’s shelf where the consumer will do their purchases. The whole process is documented into DSTE’s blockchain system, of which is decentralised, immutable, and transparent. At the recent launch, DSTE’s Chief Financial Officer Dr Chin Kuen Liang said blockchain system is changing the way we do business, especially in transaction and asset management. “In China, people have even started to use smart applications of blockchain system in their smart city, ranging from how… Read full this story
- Ottomate Smart Fan Launched in India at Rs. 3,999, Company to Bring Smart Lights Later This Year
- Xiaomi Launches Mini AI Teacher to Enable Translations On-the-Move, Brings Smart Door Lock With Fingerprint Authentication
- Speak, shower and shave: Kohler brings smarts to your bathroom
- Chef IQ brings smart cooking guidance to Chefman appliances at CES 2019
- Could Ron DeSantis transform water quality standards for agricultural industry?
- Letter: Powell will bring fresh ideas, solutions
- How Margaret Rudkin Used A Loaf of Bread To Turn Pepperidge Farm Into An Industry Dynamo
- Peloton, Mirror and other smart fitness tech brings the gym home
- ConnectSense brings in-wall outlet smarts to CES 2019
- Make your garage door smart for $50
DSTE brings smart farming solution to agriculture industry have 325 words, post on www.thesundaily.my at July 26, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.