LABUAN: DSTE Capital Limited, Malaysia’s home-grown agro-tech firm, has launched new technology to resolve the challenges faced in the Malaysia agriculture industry. It introduced the DSTE CHAIN, which a complete ecosystem in the agricultural chain and is equipped with the advanced technology, namely Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) system. This technology enables DSTE to make agricultural processes traceable through food supply chains, at the same time preventing fraud, malpractice and enabling transparency in the supply chains with the aid of blockchain and other innovative technologies. With DSTE CHAIN and the application of DLT ecosystem, market participants, authorities, and consumers will be able to obtain the information of the agriculture of food produce, from the farm that it was planted, the factory it was processed and/or produced, to the market’s shelf where the consumer will do their purchases. The whole process is documented into DSTE’s blockchain system, of which is decentralised, immutable, and transparent. At the recent launch, DSTE’s Chief Financial Officer Dr Chin Kuen Liang said blockchain system is changing the way we do business, especially in transaction and asset management. “In China, people have even started to use smart applications of blockchain system in their smart city, ranging from how… Read full this story
- KC will bring Smart City power to its neglected east side. But what will it mean?
- Michigan dairy farm shutters amid industry oversupply
- President presses for modernizing nation's agricultural industry
- Worker Shortage Hurts California's Agriculture Industry
- 'That's our livelihood': Will China's increased tariffs impact Utah's agriculture industry?
- Portland’s First Food Hub Brings The Farm To A Bigger Table
- Smart Tech Solutions For Small Businesses
- KDDI Vietnam, DEEP C to offer country's first smart metering system in industrial zone
- State gears its job solutions toward industry needs
- Business Viewpoint with Michael Gibbens: Infrastructure plan brings potential changes for energy industry
DSTE brings smart farming solution to agriculture industry have 314 words, post on www.thesundaily.my at July 26, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.