LABUAN: DSTE Capital Limited, Malaysia’s home-grown agro-tech firm, has launched new technology to resolve the challenges faced in the Malaysia agriculture industry. It introduced the DSTE CHAIN, which a complete ecosystem in the agricultural chain and is equipped with the advanced technology, namely Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) system. This technology enables DSTE to make agricultural processes traceable through food supply chains, at the same time preventing fraud, malpractice and enabling transparency in the supply chains with the aid of blockchain and other innovative technologies. With DSTE CHAIN and the application of DLT ecosystem, market participants, authorities, and consumers will be able to obtain the information of the agriculture of food produce, from the farm that it was planted, the factory it was processed and/or produced, to the market’s shelf where the consumer will do their purchases. The whole process is documented into DSTE’s blockchain system, of which is decentralised, immutable, and transparent. At the recent launch, DSTE’s Chief Financial Officer Dr Chin Kuen Liang said blockchain system is changing the way we do business, especially in transaction and asset management. “In China, people have even started to use smart applications of blockchain system in their smart city, ranging from how… Read full this story
- Tens of thousands march in Berlin for greener agricultural industry
- Budget may help improve farm profitability, say industry leaders
- Smart farming - a bright future for Vietnam
- Across China: Smart farming takes root in Chinese agricultural province
- Arab Health 2020 brings together the medical technology industry and medical practitioners in Dubai
- Regenerative agriculture a contentious trend still stirring emotions in Australia's farming industry
- Why do farm produce find it hard to enter modern retail channel?
- Samsung and GE are cooking up the kitchen smarts I've been waiting for
- Farming without pesticides: How can we make agriculture greener?
- Agriculture Department plans for feeding the nation miss the mark
DSTE brings smart farming solution to agriculture industry have 320 words, post on www.thesundaily.my at July 26, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.