MANILA – President Rodrigo Duterte is expected to tackle some unfinished business when he delivers his State of the Nation Address on Monday (July 22), mid-way into his six-year term.
His aides said his 45-minute speech will be short and sweet. His detractors, however, say it will be a harbinger of darker times ahead.
- PM has unfinished business in reckoning with church abuse
- Edwin van der Sar addresses rumours over Man Utd return - ‘Unfinished business’ at Ajax
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 24
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 25
- Vinacomin raises coal stake
- In a divided Washington, Nationals’ World Series run unites
- Duterte cuts short Japan trip due to ‘unbearable’ spine pain
- BUSINESS NEWS 30/4
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 18