REUTERS: England full backs Kieran Trippier and Danny Rose have been left out of Tottenham Hotspur’s pre-season squad for their tour of Asia.
Spanish and British media reported Trippier, 28, is on the verge of a move to Atletico Madrid in a deal worth 20 million pounds.
Spurs confirmed Rose has been granted time off “to explore prospective opportunities with other clubs”, along with striker Vincent Janssen and winger Georges-Kevin Nkoudou.
Mauricio Pochettino’s Spurs will face Serie A champions Juventus in Singapore on July 21 in the International Champions Cup before travelling to Shanghai to play Premier League rivals Manchester United on July 25.
- Saturday Night Social: Hosted By Rose McGowan, Asia Argento, and Annabella Sciorra
- Meet Amelia Rose Earhart, The Woman Who Plans To Fly Around The World
- How to Fake Your Way Through the Super Bowl Without Knowing Anything About Football
- New holographic exhibit gives football fans the ultimate virtual experience
- Amber Rose References Kanye West at SlutWalk: 'Fuck Yo 30 Showers'
- Yorkshire’s Tour de France joy marred by Mark Cavendish’s crash
- Twitter adds PGA Tour to roster of sports live streams
- When It's Worthwhile to Join a Tour Group or Go It Alone
- A Chat With Amber Rose on Bad Bitch-isms, Life Tips & Why 'the Devil Made Instagram'
- Let's Sous Vide Some Football Snacks