PETALING JAYA: KNM Group Bhd’s wholly owned subsidiary KNM Process Systems Sdn Bhd has accepted a US$4.25 million (RM17.48 million) purchase order from TPSK Consortium.
According to its Bursa filing, the purchase order is for the supply of shop-assembled large drums for the Petrochemical Complex in South of Vietnam – Package A1 – Olefins Plant.
The group said that the supply and delivery duration of the transaction would be in four batches supply and for a period not exceeding 13 months commencing from July 8, 2019.
The transaction is expected to contribute positively to KNM’s earnings for the financial years ending Dec 31, 2019 and 2020.
- McLaren reveals $2.25 million three-seat hybrid supercar
- How two young Sydney brothers built a $25 million beauty empire from scratch
- Go Inside The Weeknd's $25 Million Beverly Hills Bachelor Pad
- CXA Group Raises US$25 Million to Accelerate Expansion Across Asia-Pacific
- After over a million pre-orders, Amazon’s Echo Auto has begun to ship
- Local technology group sells 25 million shares to Samsung SDS
- Eden office management platform raises $25 million Series B
- PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel donates $1.25 million to Trump campaign
- Robin Williams' Bay Area home hits market for $7.25 million
- Price Point: $4.25 million in Santa Cruz