LTFRB ordered to allow hatchbacks to operate as TNVS units (Philstar.com) – July 18, 2019 – 6:22pm MANILA, Philippines — The Department of Transportation ordered the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board to allow hatchbacks to operate on certain conditions. A DOTr release Thursday said Secretary Arthur Tugade directed the LTFRB to implement Memorandum Circular 2018-005, which allows accredited hatchback units to operate as public transport but only for three years and in Metro Manila. Drivers will also be required to charge a lower fare. “Implement the existing MC until such time that the same is modified and/or amended,” Tugade said. He added: “If some documents need to be changed, then change. If they need to be improved, then improve.” Only the hatchbacks that were among the 55,000 units on the master list and whose applications were filed between March 5 and Dec. 15, 2018 are entitled to the benefit granted by MC 2018-005. Mark Richmund de Leon, DOTr undersecretary for road transport and infrastructure, said the LTFRB needs to amend its memorandum circular to allow the permanent classification of hatchbacks as transport network vehicle services units and to re-enlist the ones that were previously removed from the master list. “In bigger… Read full this story
- Atlanta mayor issues order allowing bars to stay open late after Super Bowl
- Manchester United stars film Deadpool 2 advert with Ryan Reynolds at Old Trafford
- Newcastle United were on brink of financial catastrophe before promotion back to Premier League
- Anthony Martial: 3 Reasons Why He Should Stay At Manchester United
- Minnesota United signs U.S. international winger Josh Gatt
- Alexis Sanchez: How can Manchester United get the best out of the misfiring Chilean?
- Manchester City win the Premier League as West Brom grab shock win over dismal Manchester United
- Manchester City win the Premier League as West Brom grab shock victory over dismal Manchester United
- The Rise and Fall of Manchester United's Chinese Sensation Dong Fangzhuo
- Could Derby Win Prove a Turning Point for Jose Mourinho and Manchester United?
LTFRB ordered to allow hatchbacks to operate as TNVS units have 331 words, post on www.philstar.com at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.