MANILA — Here’s another fresh tandem, this time bringing together stars from different generations. Nadine Lustre and Aga Muhlach are teaming up for a project under Viva Entertainment, according to an Instagram update from the group’s artist agency. Lustre, 25, is a homegrown talent of Viva. It was not immediately clear whether the “meeting” of Lustre and Muhlach, as seen in the photo, is for a film project. If it happens to be a movie, it won’t be the first time Muhlach, 49, will be paired with a much younger actress on the big screen. As recently as 2018, Muhlach was cast opposite Bea Alonzo in “First Love.” His previous, younger leading ladies also include Kristine Hermosa, Angel Locsin, and Anne Curtis.
- Is Nadine Coyle doing I’m A Celebrity 2019, what has she said her ‘feud’ with Girls Aloud and is she married?
- I'm A Celebrity: Nadine Coyle shows off her natural beauty as she touches down in Australia after admitting she's 'much more fearful of things after becoming a parent'
- I'm A Celebrity's Nadine Coyle spills secrets on Girls Aloud's bitter feud
- I'm A Celebrity's Nadine Coyle details anxiety struggles after catty Girls Aloud days
- Business Choice Awards 2019: Project Management and Business Team Messaging Tools
- Business Choice Awards 2018: Project Management and Online Collaboration Tools
- Lakers Season Preview: What To Watch For, Win Projections, Title Odds
- American runner Mary Cain says Alberto Salazar's Nike Oregon Project led to suicidal thoughts and self-harm
- Not satisfied with Doddihal team’s report on corruption: S.R. Vishwanath
- Team GB to send biggest ever team to overseas Olympics at Tokyo 2020
Nadine Lustre, Aga Muhlach team up for project have 269 words, post on news.abs-cbn.com at July 1, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.