SINGAPORE – Scoot flights will take off from Changi Airport Terminal 1 instead of Terminal 2 from the later half of October. The airline said last year it would move its operations to T1 in the last quarter of this year but did not specify a date. In an e-mail to trade partners and a notice put up on its FlyScoot website this month, it confirmed that this will take place on Oct 22. All but seven Scoot flights will depart from T1 that day. The first – Flight TR100 bound for Guangzhou – will take off at 5.15am. Check-in counters for Scoot will be located at rows five to seven in the T1 departure hall. All Scoot flights arriving at Changi Airport on Oct 22 will land at T1. The flight schedule for all flights will remain unchanged despite the move. In response to queries, Scoot and Changi Airport Group (CAG) confirmed the news of the relocation and said the details are being finalised. Said Scoot’s chief executive officer Lee Lik Hsin: “With the move, we hope to encourage more customers to use the expanded self-service facilities, to enjoy a quicker and more seamless check-in process.” Mr Jayson Goh, managing… Read full this story
- Credit card skimmers found at 13 gas stations, airport terminal in March, according to HPD
- Airport terminal not funded
- The Price is Right Live coming to Rupp Arena Oct. 22
- Jefferson City staff recommend airport terminal be demolished
- bb- airport terminal road to get pothole repairs
- Charleston airport names its terminal after late Sen. Fritz Hollings
- What Are the Fastest and Slowest Airports to Exit Worldwide?
- ‘An awesome moment’ in Mobile as new Downtown airport opens
- Newark Airport halts all flights after airplane skids off runway
- Syracuse airport plans crackdown on curbside parking
Scoot to move to Changi Airport Terminal 1 on Oct 22 have 295 words, post on www.straitstimes.com at July 19, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.