CHECK OUT the new images for Disney’s The Lion King” featuring voice talent with their characters—available for the first time. Images include Donald Glover with Simba; Beyoncé Knowles-Carter with Nala; John Oliver, Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner with Zazu, Pumbaa and Timon; Chiwetel Ejiofor with Scar; Alfre Woodard with Sarabi; Eric André, Florence Kasumba and Keegan-Michael Key with hyenas Azizi, Shenzi and Kamari; and Shahadi Wright Joseph and JD McCrary with Young Nala and Young Simba. Also check out a new featurette about the movie with never-before-seen footage from the film, a glimpse behind the scenes during recording sessions, plus comments from director Jon Favreau and members of the voice cast. The Lion King opens in Malaysia on July 17. Tickets are available for advance purchase from July 5 onwards.
- Kings voice Bob Miller to undergo ‘precautionary’ surgery
- Lions duo set to face Shrimpers
- Why Aren't Companies Developing Their Talent In-house? Leadership Expert Rod Johnson Says They Should Be
- Parodies proliferate of Woods ad with Dad’s voice
- Workmanlike win over Islanders is key one for Kings
- LA Kings back in playoffs after 8-year absence
- Kings appreciate rest before series vs. Phoenix
- Kings hire Williamson as assistant
- Kings suddenly look beatable as Devils win again
- Back at practice, Kings again have eyes on prize
The Lion King voice talent face-off their characters have 217 words, post on www.thesundaily.my at July 1, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.