Launched in late 2016, CardUp is a platform that enables the payment or collection of big expenses using credit card, in places where cards are not accepted today. Examples of payments include rent, tax, invoices, payroll and more, which are still paid by cash, cheque or bank transfers currently.
With CardUp, individuals and businesses can move these big payments from cash, cheque or bank transfers to their existing credit cards. This provides an opportunity to earn credit card rewards, access interest-free credit and digitise payments – making big payments rewarding.
- Struggling parents use loans and credit cards to pay for childcare
- Lloyds Banking Group bans credit card purchases of Bitcoin
- Lloyds first UK bank to ban credit card cryptocurrency purchases
- How to bag £150 worth of Nectar points when you take out an American Express credit card
- 5 reasons why you should be comparing credit cards online
- Martin Lewis: Dreading those Christmas credit card bills? Here’s how to cut them
- CONSUMER: The end of credit card surcharges – here’s all you need to know
- Taxi drivers slam bosses after credit card charge change
- Lloyds bans credit card customers from buying Bitcoin over debt concerns
- Lloyds Bank to ban credit card owners from buying cryptocurrencies