After being a police officer for 10 years, Mr James Gan ventured into the real estate industry in 1999. He has not looked back since.
In the last 11 years, he has been with PropNex, where he is a team leader with 350 real estate agents. His team specialises in serving high-net-worth local and overseas clients.
- Bayern aim to use home advantage to snuff out Liverpool
- Turkey, Russia create 900 million euro investment fund
- Karl Lagerfeld dies at 85 leaving behind a wealth of USD 125 million
- Ewan MacKenna: 'The sport of kings built on elitism and wealth, but why does it come at a cost for staff?'
- Spreading the wealth: Kerrygold sales top €1bn a year
- Plant of the week: Wealth of uses since time of Alexander
- ‘Europe has to create opportunities, not stifle them’
- Updated: ‘Europe has to create opportunities, not stifle them’
- These are the best used V6s for under £10,000
- How to get hundreds of Boots Advantage Card points without buying anything