Screenshot from YouTube/People’s Daily, China A tour bus carrying dozens of Chinese passengers crashed in Laos, killing at least 13, officials said Tuesday.The bus was carrying 44 Chinese when it careened off a road between the Lao capital, Vientiane, and the northern tourist town of Luang Prabang on Monday, the Chinese Embassy in Vientiane said on its website. In addition to the 13 who were killed, 31 other Chinese passengers were injured, two of them seriously, the embassy said. The bus driver and a guide, both Lao, suffered minor injuries. Members of a Chinese People’s Liberation Army medical team who were in Laos for a joint medical event with the Lao government flew to Luang Prabang to help with treating the injured, the embassy said. Some of the injured were being treated at a hospital in Luang Prabang, while others were resting at their hotel.
- Man dies in hospital after tour bus crash on Hwy. 401 near Brockville
- Second passenger dies following tour bus crash on Hwy. 401 near Brockville
- At least 2 German tourists killed when bus crashes in Peru’s Andes
- Tour bus crashes in Peru’s capital, killing at least 9
- 13 killed as bus falls down gorge in Indian Kashmir
- Singaporean killed, 13 injured as bus crashes on way from Genting
- An Xin tour bus crashes in Phang Nga killing the driver, injuring 19
- Another Chinese tour bus crash on notorious Patong Hill
- Malaysian killed, 13 injured in bus crash on Karak Highway
13 killed as tour bus crashes in Laos have 245 words, post on www.bangkokpost.com at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.