SINGAPORE – It has been 3 ½ months since Jewel Changi Airport opened to much fanfare. Since then, the entertainment and retail complex has seen a daily average footfall of around 300,000 visitors, said a spokesperson for Jewel. The spokesperson declined to reveal exact figures for the opening weekend, but added that the airport complex expects the annual footfall to range from 40 to 50 million, of which two-thirds will comprise local residents. In the meantime, keeping the buzz alive is a second wave of retail additions to the 10-storey complex, which opened on April 17. From May to July, more than 10 new shops have opened at the 90,000 sq m of mall space dedicated to retail. Here are five to check out: 1. Anello, #B1-275 Japanese fashion brand Anello has opened its first brick-and-mortar store outside Japan. Previously, it was retailed here only in department stores such as Takashimaya and Tangs via official distributors. The 625 sq ft store carries an extensive selection of bags, including Anello’s iconic Kuchigane bags, characterised by a hidden wire under the top zipper that gives the bag its handy wide opening while maintaining its shape. You can also pick up Jewel-exclusive collections,… Read full this story
- Dollar General is opening 1,000 new stores next year
- New taxi track at Vizag airport to help create more slots for flights
- Dollar General Is Opening 1,000 New Stores Next Year
- Qantas unveils first-class lounge in Singapore’s Changi Airport
- Vietjet Air to start operation at Changi Airport Terminal 4
- Zivame All Set to Launch New Stores in Pune, Gurgaon & Chandigarh
- Ryanair to open new base at London Southend airport
- Airtel New Plans: Check increased tariff, new benefits & other offers
- Canada Goose shoppers walk on fake ice, real snow in new 'store'
- TCC opens a new store in Chester, VA
5 new stores to check out at Jewel Changi Airport have 296 words, post on www.straitstimes.com at August 1, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.