ATN Holdings to supply rock aggregates to MPTC
LISTED ATN Holdings has signed a memorandum of understanding with Pangilinan-led Metro Pacific Tollways Corp. (MPTC) on supplying rock aggregates for the latter’s infrastructure projects. In a disclosure on Wednesday, ATN said both firms “affirmed their continuing commitment of huge corporate resources and materials supply chain and construction capability to the Build, Build, Build program of the government,” referring to the Duterte administration’s ambitious infrastructure program. Under the deal, ATN will supply 250,000 cubic meters of rock aggregates to MPTC, a major player in the program. Projects that would be supported by this include Habour Link and Cavite-Laguna Expressway projects; the Light Rail Transit Cavite Extension project; and the North Luzon Expressway-South Luzon Expressway (NLEX-SLEX) Connector Road and NLEX Expansion projects. ATN Holdings shares climbed by 2 centavos or 1.56 percent to finish at P1.30 apiece on Wednesday.
- Rock Pi 4 Model C: NVMe and eMMC in a Raspberry Pi Layout
- Road building delayed because governments 'fail to plan for quarries'
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 30
- APC crisis gets messier as Oyegun asks Buhari, govs to save democracy
- VeGrow raises $2.5 million led by Matrix Partners and Ankur Capital
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: March 20-21
- Apple confirms iPhone 12 will be delayed ‘by a few weeks’ – but won’t say why
- COVID-19 treatment: Know what your health insurer will not pay for
- David Sedaris: ‘If I come across a man my size, I squeak’
- Pokémon Go Community Day: August time and date, plus all previous Community Day Pokémon and moves listed
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 21
- Coronavirus live updates: Three Bay Area counties report triple-digit increases in infections
- Coronavirus live updates: Job losses mount; Central Valley cases rise
- Coronavirus live updates: Pandemic baseball is here as Giants-Dodgers set for Opening Day
- Coronavirus live updates: Santa Cruz County added to California’s watch list
- Coronavirus live updates: California suffers record number of deaths in a single day
- Coronavirus live updates: 250 deaths recorded Thursday in California, most in a day
- Coronavirus live updates: U.S. surpasses 4 million coronavirus cases
- Mindspace Business Parks REIT IPO is now open; should you subscribe?
- Economic, political and moral decision-making all fail us in the pandemic
ATN Holdings to supply rock aggregates to MPTC have 353 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at August 29, 2019. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.