ATN Holdings to supply rock aggregates to MPTCLISTED ATN Holdings has signed a memorandum of understanding with Pangilinan-led Metro Pacific Tollways Corp. (MPTC) on supplying rock aggregates for the latter’s infrastructure projects. In a disclosure on Wednesday, ATN said both firms “affirmed their continuing commitment of huge corporate resources and materials supply chain and construction capability to the Build, Build, Build program of the government,” referring to the Duterte administration’s ambitious infrastructure program. Under the deal, ATN will supply 250,000 cubic meters of rock aggregates to MPTC, a major player in the program. Projects that would be supported by this include Habour Link and Cavite-Laguna Expressway projects; the Light Rail Transit Cavite Extension project; and the North Luzon Expressway-South Luzon Expressway (NLEX-SLEX) Connector Road and NLEX Expansion projects. ATN Holdings shares climbed by 2 centavos or 1.56 percent to finish at P1.30 apiece on Wednesday.
- The Playlist: Harry Styles’s Lite Rock Return, and 10 More New Songs
- Broad money supply in Belarus shrinks 1% in October
- Video: Trooper fires on man suspected of throwing rocks at NHP
- 'Whose black kid is that?': Tennis instructor sues Red Rock Country Club alleging race bias
- Amazon Pay to Acquire App Aggregator Tapzo: Report
- ASML Holding N.V. (ASML): Are Hedge Funds Right About This Stock?
- Have Insiders Been Buying Red Rock Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ:RRR) Shares?
- Sleater-Kinney explore new sonic directions, but their core remains the same on The Center Won’t Hold
- It took federal troops to help desegregate Little Rock schools 62 years ago. Some fear a new state plan will resegregate them
- Fans relive 'pepper spray' horror after being evacuated from Rock City
ATN Holdings to supply rock aggregates to MPTC have 276 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at August 29, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.