ATN Holdings to supply rock aggregates to MPTCLISTED ATN Holdings has signed a memorandum of understanding with Pangilinan-led Metro Pacific Tollways Corp. (MPTC) on supplying rock aggregates for the latter’s infrastructure projects. In a disclosure on Wednesday, ATN said both firms “affirmed their continuing commitment of huge corporate resources and materials supply chain and construction capability to the Build, Build, Build program of the government,” referring to the Duterte administration’s ambitious infrastructure program. Under the deal, ATN will supply 250,000 cubic meters of rock aggregates to MPTC, a major player in the program. Projects that would be supported by this include Habour Link and Cavite-Laguna Expressway projects; the Light Rail Transit Cavite Extension project; and the North Luzon Expressway-South Luzon Expressway (NLEX-SLEX) Connector Road and NLEX Expansion projects. ATN Holdings shares climbed by 2 centavos or 1.56 percent to finish at P1.30 apiece on Wednesday.
- Broad money supply in Belarus 1.9% up in February
- Broad money supply in Belarus 1.1% up in March
- Confidence-supply no longer ensures government stability
- Rock City's original 'sticky floor'
- 'The only way to get the result is to not hold back'
- Five witnesses who could hold the key to finding MH370
- Security Industry Authority begin proceedings against loyalist activist Jamie Bryson over supply of door staff
- Togher's Rock Bingo Hall proud owner of world’s largest bingo card
- May’s hopes of Brexit compromise deal with Labour hit the rocks
- First Look: 'We want to make rock stars out of our instructors'
ATN Holdings to supply rock aggregates to MPTC have 248 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at August 29, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.