ATN Holdings to supply rock aggregates to MPTC
LISTED ATN Holdings has signed a memorandum of understanding with Pangilinan-led Metro Pacific Tollways Corp. (MPTC) on supplying rock aggregates for the latter’s infrastructure projects. In a disclosure on Wednesday, ATN said both firms “affirmed their continuing commitment of huge corporate resources and materials supply chain and construction capability to the Build, Build, Build program of the government,” referring to the Duterte administration’s ambitious infrastructure program. Under the deal, ATN will supply 250,000 cubic meters of rock aggregates to MPTC, a major player in the program. Projects that would be supported by this include Habour Link and Cavite-Laguna Expressway projects; the Light Rail Transit Cavite Extension project; and the North Luzon Expressway-South Luzon Expressway (NLEX-SLEX) Connector Road and NLEX Expansion projects. ATN Holdings shares climbed by 2 centavos or 1.56 percent to finish at P1.30 apiece on Wednesday.
- Should you trust online bank-account aggregators?
- See a bizarre robot make a building out of loose rocks and string
- Post Holdings Inc (POST) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- At Standing Rock, Protestors Vow To Stay As The Government Tries To Push Them Out
- The Global ICT 50: The Supply Side of Digitization
- Studies show groundwater holding own against drilling boom
- Tariffs and supply disruptions threaten US newspapers
- No turnaround in sight: Morgan Stanley's Australian housing model hits rock bottom
- City rocked by triple whammy of profit warnings — latest news
- Nokia Rocks the World: The Phone King’s Plan to Redefine Its Business
ATN Holdings to supply rock aggregates to MPTC have 237 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at August 29, 2019. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.