ATN Holdings to supply rock aggregates to MPTCLISTED ATN Holdings has signed a memorandum of understanding with Pangilinan-led Metro Pacific Tollways Corp. (MPTC) on supplying rock aggregates for the latter’s infrastructure projects. In a disclosure on Wednesday, ATN said both firms “affirmed their continuing commitment of huge corporate resources and materials supply chain and construction capability to the Build, Build, Build program of the government,” referring to the Duterte administration’s ambitious infrastructure program. Under the deal, ATN will supply 250,000 cubic meters of rock aggregates to MPTC, a major player in the program. Projects that would be supported by this include Habour Link and Cavite-Laguna Expressway projects; the Light Rail Transit Cavite Extension project; and the North Luzon Expressway-South Luzon Expressway (NLEX-SLEX) Connector Road and NLEX Expansion projects. ATN Holdings shares climbed by 2 centavos or 1.56 percent to finish at P1.30 apiece on Wednesday.
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Still Has No Idea What to Make of Black Art
- Rock art expert learns from WA Indigenous students in knowledge exchange project
- Thrifty mother surprises her son with a rock climbing wall in his BEDROOM made from sheets of plywood and multi-coloured holds - and it cost just £140
- Yes! Yes (and ELO and Journey) Will Be Inducted Into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- British diver, 60, dies after his air supply ran out while 400ft below the surface in Thai lake
- Did Nirvana’s Rock Hall Induction End Dave And Courtney Feud?
- The picture of an Aldi bag that's rocking the Labor party: Why this image of a group of young activists holding up a pink supermarket bag has been branded 'tone deaf, gross and disrespectful'
- Nic von Rupp: The big wave surfer with a fear of rocks and being underwater
- Court rules police can’t use choke hold on someone who isn’t resisting arrest
- Firefighters battle to stop Sydney's water supply becoming contaminated from bushfire ash ahead of catastrophic 40C conditions this weekend
ATN Holdings to supply rock aggregates to MPTC have 331 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at August 29, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.