ATN Holdings to supply rock aggregates to MPTC
LISTED ATN Holdings has signed a memorandum of understanding with Pangilinan-led Metro Pacific Tollways Corp. (MPTC) on supplying rock aggregates for the latter’s infrastructure projects. In a disclosure on Wednesday, ATN said both firms “affirmed their continuing commitment of huge corporate resources and materials supply chain and construction capability to the Build, Build, Build program of the government,” referring to the Duterte administration’s ambitious infrastructure program. Under the deal, ATN will supply 250,000 cubic meters of rock aggregates to MPTC, a major player in the program. Projects that would be supported by this include Habour Link and Cavite-Laguna Expressway projects; the Light Rail Transit Cavite Extension project; and the North Luzon Expressway-South Luzon Expressway (NLEX-SLEX) Connector Road and NLEX Expansion projects. ATN Holdings shares climbed by 2 centavos or 1.56 percent to finish at P1.30 apiece on Wednesday.
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Remembered Janet Jackson, But Why Won't They Induct Her?
- ‘On their watch, people continue to die’: Donald MacPherson on why B.C. needs to act on a safe drug supply
- Best PC Power Supplies for Gaming 
- The Woman's Timber Corps kept Britain supplied with wood in WWII
- Real Moon Rocks Go Up For Auction in New York, Expected to Fetch Nearly $1 Million
- Black Rock Harbor sewage spills to last decades after infrastructure upgrades
- Kid Rock has donated money raised during his fake Senate run to a conservative voters group
- On This Day, The Little Rock Nine Started School
- Greg Berlanti to direct Rock Hudson biopic
- Radiohead, Stevie Nicks, and The Cure among Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame's 2019 inductees