ATN Holdings to supply rock aggregates to MPTC
LISTED ATN Holdings has signed a memorandum of understanding with Pangilinan-led Metro Pacific Tollways Corp. (MPTC) on supplying rock aggregates for the latter’s infrastructure projects. In a disclosure on Wednesday, ATN said both firms “affirmed their continuing commitment of huge corporate resources and materials supply chain and construction capability to the Build, Build, Build program of the government,” referring to the Duterte administration’s ambitious infrastructure program. Under the deal, ATN will supply 250,000 cubic meters of rock aggregates to MPTC, a major player in the program. Projects that would be supported by this include Habour Link and Cavite-Laguna Expressway projects; the Light Rail Transit Cavite Extension project; and the North Luzon Expressway-South Luzon Expressway (NLEX-SLEX) Connector Road and NLEX Expansion projects. ATN Holdings shares climbed by 2 centavos or 1.56 percent to finish at P1.30 apiece on Wednesday.
- 6 Best Examples of Content Aggregator Websites That Rock
- Geologists: 'We May Be Slowly Running Out Of Rocks'
- The government effort to crack down on Standing Rock protests may have just taken a terrifying new turn
- Revealing Roots: Chris Rock Uncovers the Ancestral Source of His Drive
- Colin Kaepernick just took a bold stand to help the people of Standing Rock
- These #NoDAPL activists are taking police to court over violent crackdowns at Standing Rock
- Celebrity personal trainer reveals how you can get rock hard abs like Lucy Mecklenburgh by doing weighted planks and timing your workouts for early morning
- Did Hedge Funds Drop The Ball On AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC) ?
- ‘Little Mountain’ Kyrie Irving Honored By Standing Rock Sioux Tribe In North Dakota
- Bid on #BlackGirlMagic: EBay Partners With Black Girls Rock!