Sushi aficionados would already know this, but Sushiro — Japan’s largest conveyor belt sushi chain — has finally hit Singapore (19 Aug 2019)! The chain has 530 outlets around the world, but the local one at Tiong Bahru Plaza is their first in Southeast Asia. Sushiro is known for being delicious and ridiculously affordable in Japan, where prices start at just ¥100 before tax, which is about S$1.30. How does the Singapore Sushiro compare? Is it as cheap? Will it put Sushi Express out of business? Let’s compare them to find out. Heck, we’ll even throw in Sakae Sushi, Nihon Mura and Genki Sushi into the mix to find the most value-for-money sushi restaurant in Singapore. via GIPHY CHEAP CONVEYOR BELT SUSHI RESTAURANTS IN SINGAPORE Of course, all Japanese restaurants serve sushi and sashimi, but for this, we are focusing on affordable, casual dining at conveyor belt sushi chains. Conveyor belt sushi restaurant Price (before taxes) Sushi Express All plates $1.50 Nihon Mura Express All plates $1.80 Genki Sushi $1.80 to $5.80 Sushiro $2.20 to $4.80 Sakae Sushi $2.39 to $6.39 All prices stated above exclude GST and service charge, which means prices start at about $2 to $3 per plate… Read full this story
- Guiding you through Sapporo’s conveyor-belt sushi experience
- Steel Cord Conveyor Belt Market Segment by Applications, Manufacturers, Regions and Forecast to 2023
- Central Scotland MSP Richard Leonard brands SNP a "conveyor belt for Tory cuts"
- Foreign Islamic State wives and widows face conveyor-belt justice in Iraqi courts
- 1,200 pounds of competition: Sumo + Sushi rocks Seattle
- Singapore Indian chamber mulls to join China’s One Belt One Road Initiative
- Belt and Road Cross Border Cooperation
- Cheap and cheerful: Street traders undervalued in Asia’s cities
- Beyond the Try: 5 things that you missed at the 2018 HSBC Singapore Rugby 7s
- The best cheap British beach resorts – where to travel for a budget staycation break
Cheap conveyor belt sushi in Singapore have 307 words, post on www.asiaone.com at August 18, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.